This course is designed to
provide practical guidance to professionals involved in the review and
evaluation of Environmental Impact Assessments. It is aimed at
professionals who participate in the process of reviewing proposed
projects, policies, or programs and/or those working on environmental
protection and management, social or natural sciences, public
management, etc. and who review and evaluate the results of
Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) carried out by others. It is
intended to apply to a range of legal, institutional, and cultural
scenarios and to be used by reviewers from any country where
Environmental Impact Assessments are conducted.
course is intended for people involved in the evaluation of Social and
Environmental Impact Assessments (EISAs) and management plans for
government approval, but may also be useful for those who are
responsible for writing EISAs.
Minimum technical requirements to be met by the participant:
- Office package domain (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Acrobat software for viewing and downloading documents.
- Be an advanced Internet user able to search, access videos, participate in groups and discussion forums, etc.
- Own and manage a personal email account to receive notifications and be informed of course developments.
- Complete the Navigation Activity in the Classroom.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Please note that completion of this course will require participation in online group assignments. We strongly recommend that participants ensure that their schedule will permit this type of work before enrollment.
you have scheduled field work or anticipate prolonged periods without
internet connectivity, please advise your course tutor as soon as
possible or consider registering for an edition of the course that
better accommodates your schedule.
By accepting to auto-enroll in this course I acknowledge that I have read and do hereby accept the participant requirements.
If you have any problem to auto-enroll in the course, please contact us at INDES HELP.